Hotels, Apartments, and Condos
Hotels, Apartments, and Condos Cases
- Settlement during mediation in favor of woman who suffered fractured vertabrae while escaping from inoperable handicap elevator in an effort to assist wheelchair-bound companion.
- Settlement during mediation in favor of a flight attendant who suffered cervical disc injury in a slip and fall accident caused by moisture and absence of mats on a marble floor in a hotel lobby.
- Settlement for tenant who suffered a fractured fibula and wrist injury in trip and fall due to landlord’s failure to care for sidewalks resulting in dangerous cracks.
- Settlement on behalf of a woman injured in a fall while exiting a defective whirlpool spa.
- Settlement for out of town business man injured in slip and fall on sand in hotel entryway.
- Settlement for hotel guest who fractured ankle due to sand on hotel’s outdoor basketball court.
- Verdict for tenant who suffered herniated cervical disc in accident caused by low-hanging awning outside apartment entryway.
- Settlement in favor of a tenant injured in a fall on unsafe stairs at an apartment house.
- Settlement for tenant who suffered shoulder injury in fall on ice caused by defective gutters and drainage at apartment entrance.